Today hacking is a pretty constant thing in our virtual world and hacking is now most prevalent in the smartphone OS that is android. So to conclude this issue, we are here with fascinating very useful and working tricks to Getting Secure From Android Hacking and that come to extreme when user root their android device as the rooted android is the open gateway for the various security threats that are the bloatware apps that can attack your device security and make it vulnerable to many security breaches and thats why we are here with a tutorial to make you aware about all these things by removing all the bloatware from your device to protect your device. So have a look on complete guide discussed below to proceed.
#1 Removing Bloatware Apps In Non Rooted Android
Some of the stock apps are there that mostly have of no use, so better is to remove them from your device as you can’t remove them as such. So below guide will help you to do so.
- First of all you need to enable developer option which you can enable by heading to Settings -> About Phone -> Build Number (Tap on build number 7-10 times and your developer options will get activated).
- Now you will see developer option in your settings and tap on it and scroll down and enable USB Debugging.
- Now you need to download and install Debloater tool in your windows PC that will allow you to remove system apps from your device.
- Now connect your android device with USB cable with your PC and wait for the tool to detect your device.
- Now after the device is detected you will scan the apps that being currently installed in your device and that includes your system apps.
- Now mark up the apps that you want to remove from your device and then you just need to click on apply button and this will block all those apps from your device and they will be no longer there in your device to consume your memory.
- You can also undo this process by un-ticking them to access them again.
- Thats it you are done, now all those apps will be removed mfrom your device and you device storage will be free from them.
So This was the Way, to Remove The PreInstalled apps, also known as bloatware from Android devices, If you have any other questions then simply contact me I will try to help you.